1. He is an “indie” filmmaker whose work ranges from stop-motion animation to live action.
2. He was born and raised in Paris and moved to London in 2009 to study on the animation degree at the University of Westminster.
3. He recently got admitted on the MFA in Film and TV production at the University of Southern California (USC). Flight tickets to L.A. are booked for early August.
4. As a child, Leopold used to lock himself in his Parisian bedroom, pull down the blinds, and spend the whole summer making animation shorts; this is how it all started.
5. Whilst Jean-Luc Godard declares, “All you need for a film is a gun and a girl”, Leopold needs a bit of plasticine and a 5D.